The following companies and institutions have already relied on our expertise to model and study multibody applications.
- Flanders Make (Belgium). Dynamic analysis of a SUV vehicle driving by in-wheel motors.
- Gantrex (Belgium). Dynamic analysis of gantry cranes.
- Biolift (Canada). Development of industrial and medical exoskeletons.
- Gillet Automobiles (Belgium). Study and design of a novel supercar suspension.
- Faymonville (Belgium). Dynamic analysis of an inloader used for the transportation of glass.
- SNCB Technics (Belgium). Multibody analysis of the gear transmission of a railway vehicle.
- Kiffy Cargo Bike (France). Stability analysis of a novel concept of a tricycle.
- Rubbergreen (Belgium). Study of the interaction between railway vehicles and ballasted tracks.
- SNCB Technics (Belgium). Kinematic analysis of the catenary/pantograph interaction.
- Carat Duchatelet (Belgium). Dynamic analysis of an armored limousine.
- Samtech (Siemens) (Belgium). Multiphysics modeling of electrically powered vehicles.
- Bombardier Transport (France). Modeling and analysis urban metros equipped with pneumatic suspensions.
- Bombardier Transport (France). Analysis of the coupling between asynchronous electrical motors and bogie frame fatigue.
- Tenneco Automotive (Belgium). Kinematic optimization of a McPherson strut.
- Tenneco Automotive (Belgium). Study of a semi-active suspension equipped with the H2 hydraulic system.
- Delphi Technologies (France). Symbolic modeling and formal software validation of semi-active magnetorheological car dampers.
- Wow Technology (Belgium). Software and experimental validation of semi-active magnetorheological car dampers.
- Octinion (Belgium). Modeling and control of a strawberry picking robot.
- Instituto Italiano di Technologia (Italy). Development of a real-time multibody model of a humanoid robot.
- Brugeoise et Nivelles (Bombardier) (Belgium). Stability analysis of a novel concept of a tramway equipped with articulated bogies.